Online Shops, eCommerce Web Design in Portsmouth
A fully featured shopping experience for any business wishing to sell products online.
Allow customers to shop at your store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Bespoke Design - Mobile Responsive - Multiple Payment & Shipping Gateways - Secure Server (SSL) - Admin Control Panel (Order/Payment Notification, Stock Control and more... ).
Online shop (eCommerce) custom built to your requirements.
Let us handle the technical side of things for you, all you need to do is supply your company information and design requirements (logo design not included).
You may add as many products as you wish (we will show you how to add products and manage the online shop yourself).
Payment processors include PayPal, WorldPay, Stripe, Instant Bank Transfer/SWIFT/IBAN plus many more available (please ask).
Online shop includes secure checkout (ssl) and a very easy to use admin control panel with many features such as:
Instant Order/Payment Notification - Email Customers - Stock Level Control - Featured Products - Sale Products - Cross Selling
- Easily keep your products/catalog updated - no HTML coding required to add, delete, or modify products.
- Secure - no one but your administrative personnel can access your customer/catalog data.
- User frontend is validated to XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- Advanced template system using stylesheets and images.
- Merchandise Pricing options - single and multiple items can be put on sale. Sale options include percentage-off, fixed amount off, new price, etc. Sales can include or exclude product attributes. You can add or exclude a discount from a special. You can put a whole category or the entire store on sale.
- Products can be marked as free or Call for Price.
- Products can be marked as Featured for specific highlighting/attention.
- Products can be linked and/or copied to multiple categories.
- Minimum or maximum quantities and units - you can sell one per customer, or require at least four and in multiples of two. You can set requirements on a per-product basis.
- Quantity discounts can be configured per-product for varying pricing levels or quantity levels.
- Product attributes can be added, either as radio buttons, checkboxes, drop-down lists, text boxes, file uploads, file downloads, and more. Attribute options can upcharge the price of an item, and an item can have its price completely controlled by attributes. Attributes can be configured as read only so as to provide a features list.
- One-time fees can be added to products via attributes.
- Attributes also support text pricing, such as price-per-word or price-per-letter for personalizing.
- Attributes can show image/color swatches.
- Entire categories of products (or individual products) can be enabled/disabled with just a few clicks.
- Sort order of products is easily controlled in the Admin area.
- Integrate with phpBB so that your support forum login passwords match your online shop.
- You can send administrative emails on most customer shopping activities to various administrators as desired. Email addresses are protected from abuse, as they are not displayed on-screen. The Contact Us page can be configured to support multiple destinations, such as sales, technical support, webmaster, and so on.
- Nearly every piece of information about your products can be controlled in the Admin area, giving you the ability to fine-tune how your products and services appear to your customers. Features and options can be enabled/disabled quickly and easily.
- Multiple items can be added to the shopping cart by simply entering quantities and clicking Add.
- The product type feature allows you to customize information fields and display format for different products differently. Products for sale vs. documents for viewing, vs. music downloads, and the list goes on.
- You can add multiple images to your products, in small/medium/large format. Popups are available if desired for viewing of larger images.
- CVV2 card verification number support is available for compliance with most merchant agreements. This feature is enabled/disabled in the Admin.
- Shipping options - multiple carriers are supported, including hold for pickup, free delivery in an area, and most major couriers and postal services.
- Customer access control - you can set up your shop to only allow customers access to pricing or pricing but not buying until after being authorized by an administrator. You can restrict them from browsing at all too, if desired.
- Showcase - you can set your store up to be simply a product showcase, without pricing at all.
- Search options allow you to search for products based on name, description, metatags, price, and more.
- Meta tags keywords and descriptions can be controlled at the per-product level, all from the administrative interface.
- Automatic detection of search engine spiders.
- Intelligent generation of metatags content for search engines.
- Built in WYSIWYG page editor for modifying non-database pages.
- Tight security on password handling, login/logout, and more.
- HTML-style email supported.
- Email can be sent via sendmail, smtp, or smtp-with-authorization.
- Email archiving supported for audit trail.
- Administrative activity logging enabled for audit trail - especially beneficial with recent merchant agreement requirements concerning tracking of activity related to accessing customer information.
- Advertising banners - show information about your business colleagues and track banner link activity. Banners can open in new windows so that customers never really leave your site.
- Shipping estimator allows your customer to get an idea of their shipping costs prior to checkout.
- Coupons and gift certificates are easily handled both by customers and administrators.
- Customer group pricing allows groups of users to receive a set discount amount at checkout.
- Newsletter and product notification systems.
- Low order fees can be configured.
- COD fees can be added.
- Shipping tare, large package handling to give fine-grain control over shipping services.
- Tax rates, tax zones, etc easily configured in the Admin area.
- PayPal™ IPN and many other popular merchant services supported.
- Customers can write product reviews (approvals can be required by an Administrator).
- Low stock notifications to administrator when inventory is getting low (level can be configured).
- Scalable from small shops to larger shops with hundreds of thousands of products.
- Track who's online interactively.
- Multiple language support.
- Multiple currency support.
Highly accessible web pages
Through a variety of pioneering techniques our websites:
- Use a correct heading structure
- Produce accessible and well-written page content
- Use predefined styles for both formatting and layout effects
Fully search engine optimised web pages
A key feature of our eCommerce websites is the excellent support for SEO. We ensure that all pages on your website are fully optimised for the search engines through a number of innovative features:
- Titles and headings are automatically pre-populated from your page/product content
- Simple, search engine-friendly URL's produced
- Code-efficient pages produced
Our accessibility features will also greatly boost your site's search engine optimisation as accessibility and search engine optimisation overlap significantly. For example, using a correct heading structure, providing well-written page content and having W3C-compliant valid HTML will all boost your search engine ranking.